Cast Iron Baths
- Immensely strong, heavy and durable.
- Coated with porcelain enamel for a glass-like surface.
- Mainly traditional shapes – rectangular or roll top free standing.
General Questions to Ask
- how easy is the product to clean?
- for how long has the manufacturer and retailer been trading. Is the manufacturer a member of any trade organisation such as the BMA?
- what customer service does the manufacturer and retailer offer?
- what length of warranty and what conditions does the manufacturers give?
- what spare parts are available and for how long in the life of the product?
Frequently asked questions
Q I am refurbishing my bathroom in a very old house. The floor is very uneven and I am worried about installing a bath.
A. Don’t worry. All baths have adjustable legs and feet which should take up the unevenness of your bathroom floor. The bath should then be installed perfectly level.
Q My bathroom is really small and has never had a bath in it. What can I do?
A. Don’t worry. Recent and developments in bath design mean that many manufacturers now produce baths of compact dimensions and shape to suit your requirements.
21st Apr 2017
Roman wins Queens Award
Leading international shower designer and manufacturer, Roman, have received The Queens Award for En
19th Apr 2017
RAINFOREST INSPIRES LATEST FRANCIS PEGLER TAP DESIGN
Pegler Yorkshire, the leading UK manufacturer of fittings, valves and brassware has launched a new r
Request a Brochure
Click here to request a brochure